20 Random Facts Tag.. a while ago I was tagged in a “20 Random Facts” post by someone else so thought as a way of getting to know me, below are a list of things you don’t really need to know and may make you think I’m a bit bizarre..
1)I have 3 guinea pigs
2)I passed out having my ears pierced
3)I have 4 tattoos
4)My favourite food is cottage pie
5)I’ve recently moved from Nottingham to Shrewsbury … (more to come later)
6)It took me 9 attempts to pass my driving test … (don’t get me started!)
7)I don’t like cheese or bacon and rarely eat chocolate
8)I can watch Bridget Jones and quote the whole thing as I go along… (the reason why my Mum refuses to watch it with me)
9)I get obsessed over new TV programmes that I find… (the latest is Grey’s Anatomy and I watched the first 9 seasons in 4 weeks.)
10) My second home is the gym
11) I know the name and order of every service station from Nottingham to London on the M1 and the majority of the ones from Nottingham to Blackpool
12) I have a black Nokia Lumia 1020
13) The best way to know if I’m stressed is if I’ve picked off my nail polish
14) I’ve never not got nail polish on
15) The first bloggers I ever followed/found was Fleur De Force, Laura from BellesBoutique and ViviannaDoesMakeUp
16) I’m allergic to wasp and bee stings as well as mosquito bites
17) I have a fear of Microsoft Excel and Spreadsheets… like a genuine fear!
18)I drive a Silver Ford Fiesta Zetec with a personalised reg plate that my Dad’s family clubbed together for on my 21st Birthday
19) I love walking on my own around a Nature Reserve or somewhere with big fields in the out doors
20) My next post is about my summer suitcase and the key items I have ready to go on holiday!
I tag everyone to do this post or just Tweet me a random fact about yourself so I know you’ve read this blog ;)