2018: 90 Days Left Goals! BLOGTOBER DAY 2!
This morning Alfie Deyes Tweeted that there’s only 90 days left of 2018 - 90 days! Just let that sink in. And it got me thinking of everything I’ve done this year and even though I’ve changed my life for the better, made huge choices to improve everything from my physical to my mental health and even though I feel like a whole new person, there’s still so much I feel that I haven’t done.
So I’ve collected a few thoughts as I sit here in Costa pondering over a Bonfire Spiced Latte (which btw.. amazing!) and decided that I want to make the most of the last 3 months of the year that started so horrifically I didn’t know if I’d make it to the end of it. But I will and I’m so close...
- Really push myself at Slimming World. I’m losing weight every week but it’s only ever 1 or 2 pound. I know in my head that I’ve not been 100% to plan, I’ve had the odd extra Gin or I’ve had the odd Greggs Sausage Roll when I know I shouldn’t have, and after my meeting this morning I’ve decided I really want to prove to myself and my SW group that I’m capable of a big loss (or bigger than 1 pound!) Starting off well with a Costa drink.... oops.
- Spend more time with my family. It’s AMAZING being so much closer to home and this has certainly saved my mental health but I don’t feel like I’ve made the most of it. I think it’s because I only get 1 or 2 days a week off and normally I want to spend it with Nick or just chill out, or even end up cleaning the flat and catching up on washing. But I want to make sure I keep a few hours free to go and pick my brother and sister up from school and surprise them or go for lunch with my Mum and treat her.
- Go to the gym. Or start running. Or generally something to do with exercise. Next year I really want to do the Blackpool half marathon but realistically I know I have a lot of work to do to get there plus I’ve got a gym membership I seem to be wasting! I have less than a year until the wedding so this is definitely going to help the SW target too.
- Speaking of Weddings... GET OUR INVITES! We know what we want and pretty much Where I’m going to order them from and I think once we’ve done it I’ll feel like it’s really happening and give me that extra excitement.
- Enjoy Autumn and Winter. Because I’ve worked Christmas Day and all over Christmas the last 3 years and the pub has just taken over, this year I am SO determined to enjoy the season and make the most of it! I’ve already brought Christmas candles and made the flat cosey and I just think this year with the flat being more seasonal, I will enjoy it so much more and just really get in the spirit more than I have in 3/4 years, and I can allow myself to aswell! Bring on the festive cheer!
So with 90 days left of 2018, these are my goals. All of which were different to my goals at the start of the year! Here’s to the last 3 months.
Twitter & Instagram: MsSarahJack xox